Profhand Pedal Wheelchair
Profhand pedal wheelchair is one of a kind wheelchair that gives mobility and control to users with conditions such as:
· Stroke / Cerebral Infarction;
· Cerebral Palsy;
· Mitochondria disease;
· Osteoarthritis – knee deformity;
· Parkinson’s disease;
· Spinal cord injury;
· Poliomyelitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
or any other disability that prevents the use of one leg.
Australian government therapeutic goods administrations approved, ARTG identifier: 259962.
· Bespoke mobility device allows individuals with walking disabilities to ride on their own legs;
· Fostering user’s quality of life, independence and self-esteem;
· Perfect partner for mobility, exercise, rehabilitation and stress relief (both for users and caretakers);
· Patent design and development from Japan;
· CE, FDA 510(k) and TGA (Australian) approved
· US patent secured; and
· Medium and Large sizes available for user up to 100kg and 136kg respectively.
BENEFITS FOR USERS
BENEFITS FOR INSITUTION
COMPARISON OF PRODUCT KEY FEATURES
OPTIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The below optional features are available as an upgrade on checkout. They're provided separately when purchased.
Delivery is available Australia wide to your door in capital cities, or to nearest depot in regional areas.
Note that an able bodied person is required to be at home at the time of delivery to assist the driver in unloading. The driver will only deliver the goods to the front door on the ground floor (or close to it), therefore it is recommended that you have a few people assisting you during delivery. Extra costs may incur if the delivery takes extra labour. Customer will need to pick item up from depot if no one is available at home at time of delivery, or a re-delivery fee will be incurred.
Postage cost is automatically calculated upon checkout. To get a quote on postage, simply proceed to the checkout.
12 MONTHS ONSITE WARRANTY, AND WE PROVIDE A 7 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR PROFHAND WHEELCHAIR.
|We provide 12 months ONSITE warranty! What this mean is if you have any issues with your wheelchair, you can call our warranty hotline, and a technician will help you troubleshoot your item. If they can't solve the issue over the phone, they'll send a technician to your home to sort out the issue!|
This 12 months onsite warranty is INCLUDED with your purchase for no extra fee, because we want you to enjoy our wheelchair and not have to worry about anything else!
*Please note that for any refunds, shipping is not refundable, buyer pays return shipping, please refer to the terms and conditions for full details.